Sunday, January 25, 2009

The answers out there, I'm just putting this out there...

RECAPPING JANUARY.

January 4th - I had another show at the factory. It was pretty funnnn. (: there's a bunch of videos of it on youtube. just search Laura Jean Factory Michigan or something and you'll find 'em. There was this amazing band that played after me, Sideline High. I love them. (: we swapped merch and stuff.

January 5th - Back to school from winter vaca. :[

January 9th - Had another show. That was insanely fun. Sold like three posters, that was good. Had tooooo much fun autographing them. hahaha. There's like a video on youtube of it or something.

January 14, 15, 20 - EXAMS. that wasn't fun.

January 17th - Solo & Ensemble. Ensemble got 1. Solo got 2. I deffff didnt know Danza, Danza at all. I hate other languages. :p

January 22nd - So Let Go! at the iLounge. reallyyyyy fun show. There was around 30 - 50 ish people there. SLG played last. There were a few other good bands too. Like, the summer highlight, I loveee their music. Good show. Was fun fun fun. I went with Jacqueline.

January 24th - I SEE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them so much. At the premiere. It was an awesome show. So Let Go opened the show, they did really good. then Ocean's Skyline played, I hardly watched their set. then Halfway to Winter. I love them! thennnnnnnnnn, two other people played. I didnt really pay much attention during them, cause i didnt really like 'em so much. :p then I See Stars! Ah, i love them. I got in the pit, and it was ohkay, untill I got like hit down reallyyyyyy hard and stepped on and shit. that sucked. my left elbow STILL hurts insanely terrible. I feel like i broke itttt. Me and Alix took pictures with like, everyone. haha. I went with Alix, Brie, and Anthony. :D

January 25th - Photoshoot!!! yes. it was amazing. I had three different looks. One was like, preppy. one was hippie. one was formal-ish. i guess. haha. It was really fun. we did it at the studio this time. the photos will be on myspace or something sooonnn? not sure when. This photoshoot was for EP cover and Promotions ;] it was hella fun. (:

and prety much that's what happened this monthhhhhh.

nothing more is gunna really happen i dont think. hahaha.

No comments: