Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All I'm saying is do you, do you wanna risk it all?

February is almost complete, but I'm in my craziest week so far this year.
Noteworthy things that happened this month.

Feb 1st - Wrote "What We Are"

Feb 2nd - finished "Realize, Your Real Eyes."

Feb 8th - Jackie came over so we could go to the concert. Matt dropped by to get us the tickets. Concert; Crimes Against Nature, So Let Go!, Redstar Redemption, Alls Quiet, With Wings Of Lead. This was Dream In Stereo's release party. Was wayyyyyy to tired to stay for Dream In Stereo. hahah. One of the members of their band kept trying to talk to me and Jackie. It was awkward.

Feb 9th - Recordingggggggg CD!

uhhhhh.
My phone broke on Thursday the 12th and I had to call in to five different stores before I could find a replacement phone on Friday the 13th.

Feb 14th - Emily's birthday party. Scavenager hunt at the mall. That was fun. Was on Emily's team. we won:). went back to her place and ate a lot of food. Was also valentine's day. ha, ohkay then.

Feb 17th - Mannz birthday:)

Feb 19th - Had an interview via phone with The Rochester Post, newspaper, and had an interview, the editor of the paper came to my house with The Ecentric, newspaper. funfunfun. Then an hour later, Jackie came over. went to Jesse McCartney. met up with Jamie+peeps:). insanely cold/fun. Jesse was reallyyyyyy good.

Feb 24th - Got posters for big showwwwww.

Feb 25th - Recording studiooooo, FINISHED EP!!! :D

tomorrow, (feb 26th) I'm duplicating CDs, probs like 100 or 200. and Saturday, and the last day of feb (28th) is my biggggg show at the library. I'm so so excited. and so nervous at the same time. I hope as many people as possible come out for the show:)


-laura jean
xox

No comments: