Saturday, February 7, 2009

your last to come, your first to go...

It's February. Already. Dang, time reallyyyyy flies.
Basically, starting like, January 26th, I started writing, everyday.
A poem, a song, whatever I felt to do at that moment.
It's been a really creative journey that I love, because Feb 1 and 2 I wrote a new song both days,
which gives me more songs to add the the EP and the set list. ;D
I've also, been posting everyday, on this other site, Live Journal. I sorta enjoy it more :p
It's just, simple. ha. I don't know how much more I'll update this blog, but if you wanna keep in touch, please please, either request my myspace, www.myspace.com/laurajeanonline or www.mypspace.com/youramillionxmilesx2close.
and if you wanna see some of my lyrics, feel free to check them out at http://xxlauraxponedxx.livejournal.com I love feedbackk!
thanks for everything. (:
I've been working really hard on everything musically lately, I'm going to a new studio on monday to finish up my EP hopefully for its release at the end of this month! My music myspace has two songs up currently, both rough/raw demos. And I had a photoshoot at the end of this month. I went through a week of insane depression the last week of january. I got out of that hole. I've been really feeling a lot lately. really having a lot of emotions, both good and bad.
What defines an emotion to be bad though? while in my depression state, was when i started the writing, they're pretty deep, but they're good too. hmmm. I like to think about things a lot lately. I just will go on and on about everything and anything. ha, sorry, I also ramble a ton. ;D peace.

-laura jean.

No comments: